Parlay bets are a sort of wager in the betting world where a participant combines two or more wagers into one. For the player to win the express bet, the primary requirement is that all chosen occurrences must occur, meaning that each case’s wager must be successful. The opportunity to win considerably bigger payouts than with single bets on comparable situations is the primary draw of multiple bets.
Features of express bets
- Odds: The key feature of express bets is that the final odds are calculated by multiplying the odds of all events included in the express bet. This means that even with small odds on individual events, the overall odds can be quite high.
- Risk: Parlay bets carry a higher risk since losing even one event results in losing the entire bet.
- Event selection strategy: Experienced players often include events with different levels of risk in express bets, balancing between high and low odds to increase the chances of winning.
- Insurance option: Some bookmakers offer an insurance option for express bets, allowing the player to get part of the bet back if they lose one of the events.
- Duration of waiting for the result: In express bets, the result depends on the outcome of all events that can occur at different times. This may increase the waiting time for the outcome of a bet.
- Availability and restrictions: Not all events can be combined into an express. Bookmakers may place restrictions on the combination of certain types of bets.
- Popular among experienced players: Express bets often attract experienced players who can competently analyze many factors and risks.
Why use a betting strategy
A betting strategy allows you to apply logic to your bets. It’s easy to look at a lot of games and markets before making a choice, but without applying any logic, you’ll lose money much faster than you win.