aRearView is an application designed for the same purpose as the rear-view mirror in your car - once installed in the windscreen mount it shows what happens behind your back by using the iPhone front-side camera.
So why aRearView is better then the standard rear view mirror?... Because this is an intelligent mirror:
Shuffle, repeat and playlist selection available on iPod control screen:
- It has adjustable zoom;
- You can setup it to cover the blind spot or to permanently see what's your children are doing on rear seat;
- It has built-in timer, speedometer, altimeter and compass - you can control your speed even when looking backward! Also, there is an option to change the color of the speed indication depending of current speed limit;
- It helps you to do not get lost in unfamiliar area - it displays small Google map, distance to your home location and time you might need to reach it if traveling with keeping the current speed (on direct line);
- Just by a single tap you can take the photo of what's behind you;
- With aRearView You can switch your iPod playlists;
- It shows short-time weather forecast: when traveling at your working place, you know what to expect when you'll come back at the evening;
Detailed weather forecast view:
- Please check is your windscreen mount capable of holding the iPhone in landscape.
- Tap the screen to focus camera on particular areas;
- The front camera of the iPhone has lower resolution then the rear one. So, the image
on screen might look more blurred then then you can get on normal photos.
Application uses built-in GPS to get the location data. So, iPod is not supported.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.