aGPSPlay is an innovative audio application allowing you to manage and play your iPod Playlists according to your current location.
Assign point on the map, and when you approaching this point aGPSPlayer will turn on the Playlist you selected. Make the music reflect your surroundings !
Turn on your imagination, and you will find many other ways how to use aGPSPlayer!
- Set the awakening Techno beat to be played when you drive to the working office, relax with soft electronic Ambient in the park and enjoy hot rasta Reggae music on the beach!
- Surprise for your girl(boy)friend: after going out together make the aGPSPlayer turn on the romantic "good bye" song to sound "occasionally" in the car when you are approaching her home!...
- Create an audio tour with brief sightseeing notes and give the iPhone to your friends visiting city for a first time!
- To add a new Playlist, tap the "+" icon and select the location on the map.
Then, tap the new created playlist icon to have it selected. Blue disclosure icon will appear near the playlist name ("Undefined Playlist" by default). Tap this button to select the playlist from your iPod music library.
- If the Playlist is selected, the edit buttons will become visible. You can re-assign the playlist location ("arrow" button), or delete it ("X" button). The "Range" slider assigns the distance you need to approach the defined point to start the playlist playing.
- When you leaving the "palylist range" area, the playback will be not stopped.
- Street, Satellite and Hybrid maps modes are available.
- "Target" button sets your current location to map center.
- If several playlist ranges are overlapping, aGPSPlayer selects the playlist with smallest range.
- "Satellite Info" screen allows to use the application as a basic GPS. Note, we limited usage of the app if the GPS precision os lower then 500 meters.
- Some additional options - Shuffle, Repeat, Map Type, etc - are available on the Preferences screen.
- The program is running only on GPS-enabled iPhones 3G/3GS/4 (second generation and higher) with iOS OS 3.0 or higher.
- The application needs a GPS satellite signal of good quality. We limited the application usage to the horizontal precision better then 500 meters. You can check the current GPS state by tapping the "Satellite" icon below.
On open-sky spaces the signal pretty good, but under other conditions can noticeably decrease. Also, after startup it requires some time to locate the necessary satellites, so during first minutes of running the measurement can be less effective.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about
there is a big chance they will be implemented in next version. Please
forward your requests or bug reports to email@example.com
How to buy:
iTunes and click on the link below: